Annual CT Wine Festival at Goshen Fairgrounds
July 25th & 26th, 2015
Taste the best of Connecticut’s wineries. Sample locally produced specialty foods. Enjoy live music. Browse for handicrafts. And more. It’s all happening at the Connecticut Wine Festival!
Hours: Saturday, July 25th from 12pm-7pm and Sunday, July 26th from 12pm-6pm.
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds are located approximately 1/2 mile south of Goshen center on Route 63. For directions visit: www.goshenfair.org/directions.
Tickets: To buy tickets to the festival, click here.
Admission includes a commemorative festival wine glass (tasting ticket only) and tote bag, specialty food samples, entertainment and the opportunity to purchase bottles/cases of wine, food and artisan crafts.
• CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2015 Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries. Please bring your Passport so you can get it stamped!
• Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
• No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed.
• Be sure to BRING YOUR ID!
Interested in volunteering? Email Liz@ctfoodassociation.org for information.
Vendors: Please click on the appropriate packet below to be part of the festival.
Questions? Call 860.216.6439, Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To get the latest information, join our mailing list or like us on facebook!
Join Us On Facebook and Twitter!
Sponsored by: thomaslivery.com